To my delightful surprise, I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Jacyln Kate. I just started this blog yesterday (my third attempt at a blog in three years) and this nomination made my day. I love feedback and hope to get more in the future! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Here is some more information about this award and a little about myself.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am not a morning person. I love to sleep in and could probably sleep all day if I had nothing better to do. The worst time to speak to me is just after I’ve woken up, as 90% of the time I’m quite grumpy.
2. I wear dresses very rarely. I love dresses, but can never seem to find one that suits my body type or one that I feel confident and comfortable in.
3. I love cashmere sweaters and Lululemon yoga pants. I lived in them all throughout the winter. I’m all about being comfortable.
4. I’m a baker…well, not a professional, but I love to bake and am quite good at it. I have a major sweet tooth and can eat dessert everyday.
5. I love the outdoors. I spend my summers at my family cottage. We practically live in the water, on our catamaran or behind the boat waterskiing, tubing or wake-boarding all summer. I’m also a fan of fishing. I find it relaxing and rewarding when I actually manage to catch something.
6. Red is my favourite colour. Throughout my childhood, I refused to have a snowsuit that wasn’t red. My parents told me that people must think I only had one snowsuit over the years, as I’d demand the same red one from Mountain Equipment Co-op throughout my youth. If only it was fashionable to wear red snow pants and a big red puffy coat for the rest of my life during the winter.
7. I’m a dancing machine. I dance alone in my room at times, kill it on the dance floor at weddings and charity events and enjoy dancing in the kitchen while baking. In other words, I love to dance.
Blogs I nominate (in alphabetical order because I’m weird):