I grew up watching Bold and the Beautiful with my grandparents and I still occasionally watch it with my grandmother if I’m free at 1:30 pm. I always enjoyed watching it because of the fashion and dramatic story lines, but now just take in the fashion.
Looking through trends for this spring, I’m happy to announce that the classic black and whites are of course still in for this season. Timeless pieces as always. I’m a big fan of wearing black with white and I’ve fallen for these vertical striped black and white jeans. Here are two similar outfits that I’ve put together with two very different prices:
- H&M White Blouse, $14.95
- Forever 21 Vertical Stripe Skinny Jeans, $29.80
- H&M Gold Necklace, $14.95
- Steve Madden Vicktem Booties, $159.95
- Equipment Button-down Blouse, $345 *
- Paige Denim Striped Jeans, $245
- Salvatore Ferragamo Gold Chain, $330
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gaga Booties, on sale for $649
Both of these outfits are very similar. I’d tuck the white blouses into the striped denim jeans and wear the gold necklace over the collar of the shirt. I love the look of platform black booties with denim and think this creates a bold, but beautiful finish to this outfit.
Would you splurge or enjoy the savings and go for the cheaper option…or just pass because you don’t like this outfit? I’d love your feedback!
* Check out the Equipment blouse. Don’t you just love the scalloped edges alongside the buttons?