There is something about a red pant that makes me smile. Perhaps it’s my love for the colour (also mentioned here) or how bold they look with a black blouse. I wear black almost always, but I purchased red pants from Lacoste a couple of years ago to add some colour to my wardrobe, and immediately fell in love with how versatile they are. I can wear them with clunky heels, pointed-toe pumps, loafers or flats. In other words, they can be dressed up or down. I like to purchase pieces that I can use for more than just one season, so that I get some bang for my buck…wear them more than just once.
Here’s an outfit I put together which is similar to something I’d wear out for dinner with my boyfriend, or for a ladies night out:
- Forever 21 Colourblock High-Low Shirt, $27.80
- T. Babton Elliot Pant, $95.00
- Nine West From Russia With Love Small Cross-Body , $71.25
- Spring Schapp Patent Pump, $40
- A.L.C Contrast Colour Blouse, $394.30
- Joseph Stretch Gabardine Pant, $426.71
- Mulberry Lily Grainy Print Leather, $1080.28
- Sergio Rossi Godiva Patent Pointy Toe Stiletto, $642.77
What do you wear with your red pants?