Cobalt blue is one of my favourite colours in my wardrobe, and it looks great on blondes. I’m also a fan of limoncello yellow for spring (mentioned here). These two colours combined with black create a bold and classy statement.
- Forever 21, Cable Knit Black Sweater, $23
- Topshop, Tapered Peg Trousers, $43
- Loft, Petra Colour Pop Pointy-Toe Pumps, $65
- Vince, Cotton Slub Knit, $140
- Vince, Silk Cargo Pocket Crop Trousers, $115
- Manolo Blahnik, Bb Patent Pointed-Toe Pump, $660 (sold out)
I think my favourite part of this outfit is the shoe. I like to wear a lot of black, and feel that bright coloured shoes make a great statement (ie. you have great taste in shoes). These limoncello yellow pumps brighten up the outfit and combined with a cobalt blue top, attract the eye to the whole outfit. Your audience (classmates, the public, coworkers, boyfriend) will take a good look at all of you and won’t just focus their attention to your shirt (breasts?) or shoes.