Chambray shirts are great. They’re a lightweight material that can be dressed up or down; worn with heels, flats or sneakers. I bought my first chambray shirt three years ago from J. Crew and it’s been worn many times with heels or converse, under sweaters and with t-shirts. Today, it’s really easy to find chambray shirts everywhere from Urban Behaviour to Holt Renfrew.
My favourite look is when a chambray shirt has its sleeves rolled up and is tucked into white jeans and paired with clunky brown heeled sandals.
Here are some chambray shirts I’d love to purchase:
- J. Crew, Circle-Print Chambray Pop-Over, $88
- Splendid, Fitted Chambray Shirt, $80
- Madewell, Dotted Chambray Boyshirt, $74
- J. Crew, Keeper Chambray Shirt, $80
- Madewell, Two-Tone Chambray Shirt, $90
- Topshop, Casual Chambray Shirt, $44
What would you wear with your chambray shirt?