Diane von Furstenburg has always been known for her classic and iconic wrap dress, but I’ve always enjoyed her various patterned fabrics more. I have a gorgeous blouse from one of her lines that is so elegant, I want pants, a dress, shorts and a t-shirt with that same pattern (heck, I’d even want a bra in that same pattern). This spring, I hope to find a DVF wrap dress (on sale) that I’m able to wear all year round (I’d wear it with leotards or nylons in the fall and winter months). I like to purchase timeless pieces, and a DVF wrap dress certainly fits the bill.
Here are some of my picks:
- DVF, New Jeanne Dress, $450
- DVF, Black White Dress New Jeanne, $520
- DVF, ‘Reina’ Dress, $475
- DVF, New Julian Two Dress, $450
- DVF, Valencia Wrap Dress, $485
- DVF, Valencia Silk-Jersey Wrap Dress, $520
- DVF, New Julian Two Wrap Dress, $475
- DVF, Short Dress, $445
If anyone knows where to find a DVF wrap dress on sale, please let me know! I will continue browsing online and at Holt Renfrew Last Call.