On Sunday, I had a lovely dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday. My birthday is actually tomorrow, but since I’m spending all day tomorrow at St. Anne’s Spa, it was easiest to celebrate early. Yesterday, I received a magnificent surprise from my mum; I will be spending the first weekend of May in New York City for the first time ever (a mother/daughter weekend). I’ve dreamed of visiting New York City as a little girl and cannot wait! As well, my dad surprised me with the newest D-SLR from Canon! I will definitely be ready by May to start posting more of my own photos!
Here are some things I’d like to purchase for my trip to NYC:1. Jil Sander, Blush Cropped Wool Jacket,
2. J. Crew, Keeper Chambray Shirt, $79
3. J. Crew, Carrie Cami, $118
4. Elaine Turner, Bella Corp Envelope Clutch Bag, $200
5. Kate Spade New York, Leslie Pump,
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs, ‘Henry Dinky’ Braclet Watch, $213
7. Joie, Rathana Dress, $220
8. Diane von Furstenburg, Merryl Leather Jacket, $720
9. Alice + Olivia, Olympia Sequinned Silk-Chiffon Dress, $605
Please send me an email or post a comment if you have any recommendations on what to wear in early May in NYC!