I’m looking for a pair of leather shorts for the spring/summer season. I love how they look when paired with a crisp white blouse , a white tank tucked in or with a low v-neck black shirt. Spring weather is usually quite chilly in Toronto until May, and I think blazers are great for this type of weather. I really like the look of a short, tailored blazer with shorts and shiny flat sandals; it exudes a bold, but feminine vibe. Here’s what I’d put together:
- H&M Jacket, $69.95
- H&M Blouse, 14.95
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Shorts, $21.80
- Forever 21 Metallic Faux Leather Sandals, $17.80 (I used these sandals here with this outfit as well)
- Wilfred Festin Jacket, $195
- Alexander Wang Split-Back Bib Shirt, $380
- Reed Krakoff Nappa Leather Boxer Short, $1590
- Clio Metallic Leather Sandals, $185
There is a huge difference in the total price between these outfits and I’d prefer saving several hundreds of dollars on the shorts. With the money I’d save, I could buy another pair of shoes to wear with this outfit as well; maybe something like these or these.
Often, I prefer wearing flat shoes (almost always). I’m not great at walking in heels unless they’re the platform or wedge style. I’m only 5’5, but sometimes enjoy feeling taller as if I’m a model with long legs.
What would you pair with your leather shorts?